How do I place a GIL Express Request?
- Visit gil.asurams.edu
- Login to “My Account” with your ASU credentials
- Next to the search box, click the down arrow for the drop down menu. Select “University System of Georgia”
- Type in your keyword, title, author or ISBN. Click Search.
- Click “Get it” under the book you wish to borrow.
- Select “More Libraries”
- Select the library you wish to borrow the book from. Note: Make sure the book is available and not checked out.
- Beside request options, click “Request”
- Select your pickup institution (Albany State University)
- Select your pickup library.
- Click “Request”
Note: ASU Library Staff are unable to check the status of your GIL Express request. You may login to your Library Account to view the status of your GIL Express requests.
For more information or assistance with placing a GIL Express request, please contact the ASU Libraries at 229-430-4805 or 229-317-6766.