Find what you need in our searchable FAQ.
To obtain the current ASU Galileo Password, please visit https://gil.asurams.edu.
1. Under Access My Library Account click "Get Galileo Password".
2. A new page will open. There will be a yellow bar in the middle of the page, click "Sign In".
3. Select "ASU Students, Faculty & Staff".
4. Enter your ASU credentials (credentials used to login to computers on campus). Click login.
5. Select the "Galileo Password" tab.
For questions or assistance with any of these steps, please contact the ASU Libraries at 229-430-4805 or 229-317-6766.